Friday, August 24, 2012

A plastic container started this.

New blog! Woohoo! For those thoughts that can't fit within Twitter's character limit. Heh.

For some time now, I've been wanting to start a blog for reviews of all the things I find awesome -- whether it's about fashion, beauty, food, travel, literature or film. I'll probably throw in some DIY tutorials (nail art, makeup, crafts, travel, etc.). This'll be sort of my personal version of The Awesomer.

The tipping point, actually, was my decision to get a Unii Palette. It's this customizable makeup palette/storage case and I'm super excited over it. I'd been searching local beauty blogs for information on these, see how it appeals to the Filipina. But I only found two or three posts about it, so I'd like to write my own take on it. I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow and that's probably what my next post will be about.

Yeah, that's how psyched I am. I started a blog because of a makeup case. Hahaha.*headdesk* I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

- Jix.

No comments:

Post a Comment