Monday, September 24, 2012

Recent online shoe haul.

So I went a liiiittle shoe crazy a while ago. Remember I mentioned in a previous post how my obsession comes in waves and that, at that time, it was shifting to shoes? Yeah. I bought four pairs of shoes after that. Two pairs of flats and two pairs of heels. All in the span of less than a month. Yikes.

Clockwise from top: Hot pink peep toe pumps, rose pumps, cream captoe flats, pink ballet flats

I got all of these online. I'll post links to the shops where I got them. You'll see the prices when you click the links. I'm kind of afraid to admit how much I spent on all of these.T_T Each pair is actually relatively affordable, though. Let's just say, collectively, the lot of them cost as much as a decent pair of running shoes.

Hot Pink Peep Toe Pumps
Photo credit.
Got this pair from FashionCookie ShoeAvenue. These are probably the highest heels I have. Almost 6 inches high!o_O They'll definitely get uncomfortable if you stand/walk in them for long periods of time, but they don't pinch or rub anywhere. Which is why I like suede shoes. They're so easy on my feet for some reason. However, with the weather lately, I've been having a hard time finding the chance to wear these babies. I'm scared they'll get ruined by the rain. >.<

Pink Ballet Flats
Photo from Suelas.
This is Suelas's Llanura in "Tutu Pink". They're foldable and come with a pouch you can tuck the shoes into. Actually, I already owned the exact same pair before this recent purchase. They were my most used and abused flats. And I loved them so much I just had to get another pair when they finally gave up on me. I hope Suela's doesn't stop producing these. I will be heartbroken if they get discontinued. Hehe.

Cream Captoe Flats
Photo from Satchi Store.
These are Satchi Store's Vivi Captoes in cream. I bought these to use alternately with my Suelas Llanuras so I don't wear them out too quickly (yes, that's how much I love my pink flats). Satchi Store boasts of "unbelievable sneaker-like comfort" from their shoes. Yes, the shoes are very soft, buuut the lining is a bit scratchy. I'm quite sensitive when it comes to the itchies so this was kind of a disappointment. What's even more disappointing is that I think all of their shoes are like this. I own another pair from this store (the Kochi Loafers), and I had to line the front part of those shoes with Leukoplast cause I couldn't bear the scratchiness. Thankfully, the construction of the Vivi Captoe makes the lining more bearable. 

Rose-colored Pumps
Photo from Shoe Goddess.
When I saw these pumps on Shoe Goddess (aka HighStyleFancy), it was love at first sight. But I'd already purchased the three previous shoes I mentioned so I told myself I really didn't need another pair. But I kept going back to the site just to look at them and sigh. I made a little bargain with myself, that if the shoes were still there by the end of October, I'd get them. And then Multiply held one of their "Discount Frenzies" for shoes. All that bargaining went out the window. I snatched up those shoes with the discount code and got Php 500.00 off. Mwahahaha! I fail the Marshmallow Test.-_-

I'm pretty much over my shoe phase for now. Sana naman, diba? Hahaha. My current obsession has shifted to organizing. I'm on a mission to de-clutter my room. I've been buying containers, holders, and organizers, left and right. Ayayay. Progress is slow and I still have a long way to go, but I'll show you the results once I'm all done.

- Jix.

No comments:

Post a Comment