Thursday, October 11, 2012

Personalized.

How do you guys like my new layout? Is the text readable? Hehe.

I realized last night that, without meaning to, my blog design turned out extremely similar to a plate I did for Arch 144 (Color Dynamics) back in college. Look!




Ayayay. My tastes are so predictable. Not necessarily a bad thing, I guess? At least, I'm consistent. Haha.

On a side note, that up there was the very first 3D model I created on Sketchup. I used the plate to practice. Apologies if it seems rough and kitschy. Hehe. The rendering was done by Dax, BTW, using VRay.:)

Anyway, to give credit where credit is due with regards to my layout:
  • My header was created using photoshop brushes from the tropical brush set by Mel of Mels Brushes
  • The wooden background was originally white. I just colorized it on Photoshop. I found the background image through a Google image search which took me to this page. I don't know who exactly to credit, though. Sorry.

I'm still trying to get the hang of designing this blog. I know it's not much, but I think I actually like the simplicity of this layout I came up with.

Blogger friends, what Twitter widget do you use? I'd like to add one to my sidebar. What other blog widgets would you recommend (i.e. Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)? Help me! I am such a n00b. Haha. Would appreciate your comments/suggestions.:)

- Jix.

2 comments:

  1. You can try out Snapwidget, it's an instagram feed@ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allie!:D Yan, nalagay ko na. Hihi.

      Delete